We have summarised key information relating to our internal processes, the servers we use, where your data is stored and the security measures in place to help you ensure that you remain compliant with the GDPR when entrusting Glide to process your data. Should you require any further clarification then please do not hesitate to contact the Glide Team via our support centre or on +44(0)1733 602 570.
- Glide’s main production servers are hosted by Memset and physically located in Reading (UK) and Dunsfold (UK). We selected Memset as our hosting provider because their entire business philosophy is based around security and service. We have been using Memset since 2012. You can read more about their data centres, GDPR compliance and security policies on the links to their website. We have summarised below some key factors:
- Memset are ISO 27001 certified.
- Memset do not store, transmit or access data outside of the UK ensuring full UK Data Sovereignty.
- All staff are BPSS or SC vetted.
- Physical security is above that required by ISO27001. This includes Class 3 strong room construction, CCTV, ANPR, user access controls, vibration sensors and more.
- Data Centres have multiple WAN, power and cooling sources to ensure continuity in the event of technical issues.
- In addition we take full system backups which are encrypted and stored at the Amazon Web Services (AWS) London Data Centre for a period of 2 weeks. Data held here is physically stored within the UK. You can read more about the extensive security accreditation of the AWS servers here.
- All data exchanges between your device and the Glide servers is encrypted by SSL.
- Memset provide ongoing vulnerability and penetration testing to ensure our servers remain fully secure.
- We do not access your data without your permission which is granted as required through the Gide system to assist with support queries.
- We do not process your data in any way except to provide you with the functionality offered by the Glide system, we will never share your data with anyone.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Glide team if we can assist further with GDPR and security queries.